Bucketlist..
For some people, it may sound stupid. But for me, this list
is what motivates me to work harder so I can save up more money and who knows
someday I can check all these numbers out of my list J
1.
I have to witness the ball in Times Square slowly
dropping on New Year’s Eve. I know this may sound cheesy and Times Square will
be super crowded but who cares lol
2.
All day shopping in Myeongdong. Those who know
me must have known why this place is on my bucket list.
3.
Witness with my own eyes the beauty of Lavender
Field in Provence, France. This is not for the sake of Instagram post, tho.
4.
Visit that Amazing Athena Parthenon. I can
continue to Santorini and Crete I guess.
5.
Take a breathtaking and once in a lifetime hot
air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey.
6.
Cinque Terre, Pompeii, and Positano. Rome and
Milan are pretty but I’m more dying to visit those 3 places.
7.
Witness Aurora Borealis in Norway or Finland,
please.
8.
I know it’s hard to believe to hear this from
me, but I really love to have a solemn mass in St. Peter Basilica in Vatican. The
mass should be lead directly by the Pope, no matter who the Pope is. LOL.
260 words don’t do justice for this list since obviously it’s
more than that ;) Thus, this is not a fixed list and it’s very possible if I add
some more. Just wait.
Wc: 256
Comments
Post a Comment