Prompts: What makes you sad?
The reason I write this
is to make sure that somehow I can leave the traces of my mind about my
surrounding. This writing is not wise nor good but at least if somehow in the
future I cannot speak anymore, I’ve already put my mind on this blog.
I realize that the way I
act or the way I think is not “normal”. I usually say a lot of weird stuff and
my mind goes everywhere. Trust me, I have tried to change that but maybe God
thinks it will be better for me this way. I think it is okay for me to be
myself and I should live the best out of my life. That is why I do not like
conflict or people who get angry easily because I believe those temper will
lead you to something that you will regret soon or later. It doesn’t mean I condemn
you who get angry, I still believe you have your own decision and it is up to
you.
What I want to say is,
it usually become very hard for me the moment someone aggressively blames me
for not joining his/her angry moment or because I do not want to take a side. It
doesn’t mean that I do not care or I have cold hearts. I care and that is why I
do not want you to fall too deep. That is why being patient is the only thing I
can propose to protect you. I hope you will understand :)
wc: 265
Comments
Post a Comment