Prompts: write about your friend
I want to write about
each person of PEDS to show my gratitude so the first victim will be our
president, Terti. But before I moving on, please remember that the purpose of
this writing is never to create harm and I’ve got the consent from the subject.
I have known Terti
since I joined PEDS but I finally got close to her since IVED preparation. I
finally know how hard it is for her to chew and swallows foods which explains
why she is so skinny. We talked a lot about the sims, memes, and Sundanese.
Basically, many moments that we have shared together is not something that will
create world peace but still, I am grateful for it.
But even if that’s the
case, I have learnt a lot from her. I learned that I should be patient in
facing many things. Terti shows me that no matter what happens like if there is
a problem inside your team being angry will not change anything or no matter
how hard it is to become a president, the moment you have something to laugh
on, just laugh! Don’t make things even harder by being hard on yourself. She
shows me that you can still being chill without neglecting your responsibility.
This writing is far
from perfect and maybe I do not able to capture all of Terti’s sides. But I hope
this post can show how much we can learn many things by appreciating
every sides of a person.
Wc: 251
Comments
Post a Comment